Jack Hall is an experienced project manager sharing his industry knowledge across the client and apprenticeship division of the business. He began his career working in business development and soon discovered his skill set aligned with project management. Through mentoring learners, he hopes to inspire others to follow his career path.
Jack adapts his training across a range of business related subjects including; sales and marketing, project management and procurement. His sessions align various business functions together which he feels is important as it develops wider awareness in learners.
Jack is an alumni of the University of Glasgow and is committed to continuous professional development. He holds qualifications from the Association for Project Management, Association of Accounting Technicians and the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
- Experience working in project management for events company and on a freelance basis
- Experienced in delivering APM PMQ and PFQ course commercially and within apprenticeships
- Experienced assessing competency based qualifications
- Experience working as a quality officer in the education industry
- Experience working with many awarding bodies such as APM, NOCN, SQA, EAL, AAT
Qualifications / Accreditations
- SCQF Level 8 Diploma in Project Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Accountancy
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- MA in Politics