Mel Disley has been in the training and development industry for the past 20 years, working both for and with a variety of industries and organisation across public, private and third sectors. Much of this time has been spent in leadership roles and, having moved into freelance consultancy in 2008, Mel has been delivering training, coaching & mentoring, and assessment across a wide range of leadership and management areas.
She is passionate about both leadership and wellbeing and, realising a strong connection between the two, combines various skills, attitudes, and mindset in her training and coaching work to help people embark upon and continue along a lifelong journey of progress and development.
- Leadership support and coaching provided across the spectrum of team leaders, lower, middle, and senior management.
- Coaching team leaders, middle and senior management through periods of change and uncertainty to shift focus, pursue positive paths and achieve desired outcomes.
- ILM training delivery and assessment for over 12 years.
- Leadership and wellbeing programmes and projects internationally via different collaborations & partnerships.
- Design, development, and delivery of a series of leadership training and development interventions.
- Assessment across many qualifications and awarding bodies, predominantly for OCR, C&G and ILM Levels 3-7 leadership and coaching & mentoring qualifications
Qualifications / Accreditations:
- Member of the Institute for Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Member of the EMCC
- NLP Practitioner (INLPTA)
- BA, MA